Thank you so much for your interest in having me review a title! I am currently accepting select New Adult, Young Adult, or Middle-Grade books for review. You can send me an e-mail through firstname.lastname@example.org, or simply use the contact page on this website.
I accept print ARCs (preferred), e-galleys, and finished copies for New Adult, Young Adult, and Middle-Grade novels.
- Genres I will consider include fantasy, historical fiction, mythological/fairy tale retellings, paranormal, dystopian, mystery, adventure, romance, contemporary.
- Genres I will not consider include non-fiction, memoirs/biographies, poetry, free verse novels, short story compilations, religious novels, and the like.
- If the genre of the title you want me to review is not mentioned, please feel free to request and let me know what your novel is about. I love reading new things!
I write a review for every book I finish. The majority are on Goodreads, though if it is a requested title, I will be posting it on my blog. My reviews are not meant to be objective literary critiques. They are written as if in conversation with friends. I may write fair and honest reviews, but this also means that there is a chance my review can be negative. If I don’t enjoy a book, then my review will reflect that, but I am never outwardly hateful. I strive to explain what the book did and did not do well, but I do not write snarky or nasty comments about the book or the author.
My rating system is as follows:
- 5 stars: I loved the book and I couldn’t put it down. I want my own copy and I think it was perfectly written.
- 4 stars: I loved the book, but something made me drop it down to four. It might’ve not been a 100% match for me, but I enjoyed it.
3 stars: I had a hard time picking up the book, I didn’t feel excited to read parts of it, or it was just okay.
- 2 stars: There are multiple issues with the book that I have a problem with.
1 star: I really didn’t like this book at all.
I almost always finish a book, but if I end up DNF-ing, I will be providing a review stating what my issue was, including the page number and particular moments that threw me off.
- Your name and the name of your book
- A brief description of your book (or link to Goodreads)
- Release date
- If you would like to include a giveaway
- If there is a specific date you want me to post the review (I usually post 2-3 weeks before release)